NOTE: The Administration reserves the right to require specific training for this position. However, depending upon the type and quality of prior work experience and availability of formal training programs, some exchanges can be made between training and experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS---Not limited to the following:
- Must be capable of consistent physical activity (lifting and moving up to 50 pounds).
- Must be capable of reaching above the head while lifting 20 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, reach, and twist.
- Must be able to work in a hot and wet environment.
- Must be able to hold hot and cold items.
- Must be able to read and interpret recipes, equipment safety instructions, material safety data sheets, and information given by Nutrition Services throughout daily shift.
- Must be able to write, type, and comprehend all information needed to complete daily tasks.
- Must endure heat, potentially dangerous equipment, tight deadlines, and extensive paperwork in a compressed time period.
- Physical ability to perform the essential functions listed above with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Requires the ability to lift a minimum of ten (50) pounds.
- Possess the physical, mental, and emotional stability to work under stressful conditions, including but not limited to: deadlines, contract requirements, inspection requirements, and interaction with critical personnel.
Note: This list of essential and marginal functions and of physical requirements is not exhaustive and may be supplemented in accordance with the requirements of the job.
All employees are required to participate in the District evaluation process. It is the employee’s responsibility to review and adhere to all district policies and procedures. This information may be reviewed at www.canyonsdistrict.org.
Canyons School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Canyons School District is an Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug Free Zone